Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Here! I know I promised them last night... but I fell asleep :D

So here they are! This top one is a zebra skirt for my cousin (Yes she is 19 lol and still dressing up!) The girls wanted her to come with us trick or treating and they also wanted her to dress up! And well she is obsessed with zebras :) So she is going as one as well!Here is Lucy wearing her zebra shirt! She loves it! The back is also glitter sprayed which is further down the line :)
This is our fall harvest center piece. The girls have named the turkey Sean :)
These are some hair bows I made, they all have a twin bow too :)
These are the zebra bows I made for Little Lucy Zebra :)
This is one of the witch shirts up close!
Farther back!
This is a witch leotard. it will be going with the black, orange and purple skirt!
And the zebra shirt sans Lucy :)
And the back of the zebra shirt!
I also added glitter spray to the witch skirts but didn't get the pics of them yet! Tomorrow is the day our community does trick or treating so I will have more pics posted up of the full finished costumes with the girls wearing them!!!!!! Thank you all for being patient with me. Life has been hitting lately. And I was exhausted last night! I hope you all are enjoying the season! Our fall weather is finally here, for what hopefully will be permanent for the season! For Samhain I am going to be making a special meal and I will post pics of that day as well! And I am going to do some wish bags for the "New Year" with the girls and put up pics of that as well!!!!!!!!!! See you all soon and Blessed Be!

No comments: