Monday, October 11, 2010

The Witch Skirts


These are the witch skirts I made for my two oldest girls!!!! (With the help of my wonderful cousin!!!)
Zebra shirt complete!



Now this is my Lucy's zebra shirt! In the making!






These are the supplies we used!!!!











So they are turning out really well I think!!!!!! Our next session of halloween costume making will be making bows for the girls hair! Creating the shirts that will go with the with skirts! We will be glittering the shirts and adding jewels. The jewels we used on the skirts were half moons, full moons and stars! And then of course down the toole on the skirts some sparkly jewels to add some reflective properties :) Believe it or not it took us about 3 hours to do these skirts and the zebra shirt! Not to bad. I had to sew all the elastic by hand. My sewing machine is still new and new to me. It is electronic and I don't have the first clue on where to begin with it. I need to reorder the manual that comes with it!


































































































No comments: