Monday, October 11, 2010

Octoberfarms Shepards Pie!!!!!!!!!!

First off let me say how AMAZING this dish is!!!!!!!!! Octoberfarm I hope you don't mind me posting my pics of your recipe!!!!!!!!! Above is the cheese Roux... we used Gouda, Parmesan and Yellow Cheddar cheese!
This is our meat mixture. It made the house smell so wonderful!!!!!!!!


I was nervous at the onset of making the recipe, it seemed complicated on paper, but was very simple and fun to do in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what was left after dinner and let me tell you it was gone by 1pm the next day!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! Even the little girls ate it up! Not a bite left on their plates!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the mac and cheese part made so much that only half of what we made went onto the casserole! The rest was saved for homemade mac and cheese lunch the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love Octoberfarms recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

wow...glad this was a big hit! i am so glad you tried it!