Friday, October 1, 2010

Let the Countdown to Halloween Begin!!!!

Who else is super excited??? :) We are at our house. We have all the supplies for the costumes and I have made a nice fall arrangement in a pumpkin style basket!! Pictures coming soon! This month I am participating in a blog party all month long dedicated to Halloween! I will post some articles about the origins etc here and show you all the progress of our costumes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you and some new faces around here soon!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi, it's nice to meet another Willow! I found your blog through The Domestic Witch's Halloween Blog Party (I'm also a participant, and I think you entered my giveaway on my blog lol... it's so hard to keep up with everyone so I'm sorry if I forgot you it was not intentional). Just wanted to say I think your blog is pretty cool, and I'm following you now!